Tuesday, January 15, 2013

VITA MIX!

So on my path to get healthier and take better care of my health and the health of my family, I decided to SPLURGE and buy a vita mix! I got it in red and it's just beautiful!
 
Staying away from processed foods can be tricky and I think this bad boy is going to make some of that bit easier. After looking more into the ingredients of our everyday foods, I knew we had to make a change. You don't have to have a vita mix to follow me along my journey! So don't be afraid to try this change out with me. Here are just a few benefits of cutting down or cutting out processed foods from your diet.
 
*More energy! Get rid of that sluggish feeling!
*Combat colds and flu naturally!
*Prevent cancer and many other diseases linked to processed foods!
 
When was the last time you read the back of margerine or butter for the ingredients? YIKES! Did you know half the stuff in margerine causes cancer! A 50% increase risk! It's only a few %'s away from being plastic! ICK!
 
That being said, my first project is to create butter!!! I will keep you posted! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment