Sunday, January 19, 2014

K12 Preschool Course!

So if you know me I LOVE teaching my son! Yes, we are going to do the whole "homeschool" thing. Why is that when I say that I feel the need to hide behind a wall to avoid shoes being thrown at me? I think it is actually more accepted today than it use to be, but you still come across those people that think homeschooling is for weirdo's. LOL! I'm not going to list all the "why's" here because it would take up the entire post. So I'll save that for a later date. :)


Anyways, I just ordered the K12 Preschool course. I didn't even realize they offered it. I don't think I will be choosing K12 for the majority of our homeschooling journey for various reasons, but I am really excited about the preschool course. I couldn't find any reviews on this course so I will do my best to give a good review on it when it arrives and after we have used it for a while.


If you haven't seen the course yet, you can check it out here:https://buy.k12.com/ecommerce/public/courseDetails.xhtml?courseCode=EMBARK12COMP&cid=199840


I chose the comprehensive course because I like the one on one with my child. I don't like the idea of sitting my child in front of a computer and walking away when I can very well be hands on with him. I'll save that for later when the more difficult courses come along. ;) So stay tuned! I'll be posting a review sometime this February.
Course Image

0 comments:

Post a Comment