Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Swiffer SweeperVac

Here is another review for all of  you! I have tested out A LOT of floor cleaners here lately. I love a clean floor and with a 2 year old and pets, it's hard to maintain! I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I use to be a Swiffer hater! LOL! I know! I know! I just wasn't impressed with them when they first hit the market. Well, let me tell you! They have changed! For the good!!!! I'm IN LOVE with my Swiffer SweeperVac.
Swiffer SweeperVac Rechargeable Cordless Vacuum Starter Kit (Packaging May Vary)
 
 
I was using my basic little Bissel Vacuum for YEARS now! I love that thing so it was hard to try and "replace" it. The thing with the Bissel is that the cord is so darn short!! I get on a roll with it and BAM! It pulls itself out of the socket! UGH! Then I have to bend down (I have a bad lower back) and plug and unplug the thing over and over and over. Sometimes twice in the same room! Yes, the cord is that short! So due to that and that alone (I mean otherwise it works great!) I decided to try the Swiffer SweeperVac. Did you know it is cordless and rechargeable!! YES!

I was skeptical at first. Nothing on "charge" alone is going to work on my floors. Cheerio's, crackers, dog food, cat food, ect. It's not going pick that up! YES IT DOES! All that and then some! It buffered up my floors with it's pad and vacuumed so well I could have cried! No cords, no bending, notta! I was like a bird set free to fly! I was able to cruise from one room to the next non-stop and in a record amount of time the floors were all clean!!! I am hooked! If you have hard floors in the majority of your home you have to try this!! SO IN LOVE! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment