Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Water Table

The heat of summer is upon most of us by now and if your like me your trying to find a good way to keep the little ones cool while outside. If your kids are anything like my little man, then outside play is a MUST! I cannot contain this little guy inside for very long! LOL! With the summer heat though I worry about him overheating and quit frankly he just does not like sprinklers.... yet. So to keep him cool I make him go inside for about 10 minutes (not easy when all he wants to do is play outside) or I place a cool wet cloth on his neck, again not easy! I came across this awesome tutorial on how to make a water table. I think this will be a great way for him to splash around safely in water and keep cool. It looks so like so much fun and it's very easy to put together once you have a few necessary tools. Head on over to www.instructables.com to see exactly how to do this yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment