Saturday, June 23, 2012

Canvas Art

So I'm looking for new ways to spruce up my home decor. It's definately lacking and I'm ready to finally do something about it. I have been looking at a ton of canvas art here and there and I really like the way it looks hanging up on the wall. I then decided I wanted to have my own personal pictures on canvas to give it a more personal one of a kind touch and also of course some to show off my sweet baby on. I have searched all over the internet on prices to get this done and WOW! It is expensive! I then came across this awesome tutorial on how to transfer images to canvas. I thought this would be a great project to share. I love the finished product and can't wait to try this myself! You'll be suprised just how easy this is!
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment