Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What I'm reading now?

I love a good book!! I have a kindle full of books at my fingertips. I honestly think it's the best invention ever! Okay, maybe not, but seriously I love it! If you have amazon prime you get TONS of free books. I think there are about 10-20 different free books a day! I still buy some though! ;)

So here are the books that I am reading now:

The 80-10-10 diet. This is a GREAT book for anyone who is looking to eat healthy. Although I never plan to be full 80-10-10, this is still a really great read. It has tons of details of how our bodies work, digest foods, absorb nutrients, and how we use those nutrients. VERY GOOD! It also is not one of those "eat this or die" type books. There are so many like that! This does not push you to follow the diet 100%, yet gently guides you on how to slowly incorporate healthier foods into your diet. Love that!


 
 
Next up is "Women Living Well". WOW!!! Just WOW!! I am having an extremely hard time putting this book down!!! This is a Christian based book, but I think anyone can really take away a lot from this book! This book is about how to find joy in homemaking. It hits on topics that we as homemakers come across almost daily and how to really find joy in it. It is like she is looking thru my windows at my house! LOL! She has a very casual friendly tone that I love. It's like sitting down with a good friend that UNDERSTANDS you and is there to motivate you along the way. LOVE THIS BOOK!

 
So there you go! That's what I'm reading! What are you reading now? What are some really good books that you can share with us? Please let me know in comments. I always love a good book! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment