Wednesday, March 13, 2013

File Folder Games!

Baby cakes LOVES his file folder games! I wanted to make a video and share with you what a file folder game is. I know not everyone has heard of them before. You can find some really great ones for free online, but I purchased this one for $1 through Finch Family Games. I recomend investing in a package of cardstock paper. It's about $5 at Walmart right where regular copy paper would be. It makes these games more durable. Most games allow you the option to print in black and white to save on ink. I personally don't mind printing in color every once in a while. The colors spark interest and imagination! I really don't find that I end up spending a lot on ink either. It all depends on your printer. I have ink jet HP C5180 and LOVE it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment