Wednesday, August 8, 2012

File Folder Games!

Have you heard of File Folder Games? These little games are so much fun for the little ones. I started using them about 6 months ago and my son still loves them. There are some for all ages, so you can start them no matter what the age. I just got a file folder book from Amazon.com and I just LOVE that these are made and ready to go. All you have to do is put them together. I'll include some images of the books and a link on where to find them and also some free ones that you can print out at home. Happy learning!


This is the one I got you can find it HERE for under $13! It has 10 ready to go file games!
File-Folder Games in Color: Alphabet: 10 Ready-to-Go Games That Help Children Learn and Practice Letter-Recognition Skills-Independently

FREE ones, if you don't mind using the printer ink:

and one of my all time favorites


0 comments:

Post a Comment